Making Matcha Workshop
- Prepare a nourishing bowl of matcha green tea
- Explore the spirit of 茶道 Chado (the Japanese Way of Tea)
- Learn about matcha cultivation and production
- Discover the unique health benefits of matcha
- Japanese tea tasting
- Learn how to use and care for matcha tea and teaware
- Discuss how to develop a personal tea practice at home
Duration: 2 hrs
Participants: up to 12
Location: Your choice. We suggest your living area, close to a kitchen.
This workshop is delivered online. However, we capture your location in the booking form to discuss if face-to-face is possible.
The booking fee is $150. This includes The Essential Matcha Tea Set ($119) and tea for tasting.
After receiving your booking request, we will invoice for the workshop. After receiving payment we will dispatch your tea set.